gamer wallpaper hd


i-i-i still hear your voice when you sleepnext to me i still feel your touch in my dreams forgive me, my weakness, but i don't knowwhy without you it's hard to survive 'cause everytime we touch, i get this feelingand everytime we kiss i swear i could fly can't you feel my heart beat fast? i wantthis to last, need you by my side cause everytime we touch *instrumental* yeah, yeah. mcr's. yeah, cashcash 'cause everytime we touch you light me uplike los angles. girl, the hollywood lightscan't handle thishold on, tell my momma this chick is my future miss

i never met a chick like this before big momma,i can't ignore this genius before thistime, but if it was, you can call me einstein ever feelin' this much? i'm down for a gameor two, yeah, touch.what? you feel it two? i feel it three, fouron the floor who's next? me? that's right, round of applause, mcr's camewith a cause, but it's never been us. everytimewe touch cause everytime we touch i get this feelingand everytime we kiss, i swear i could flycan't you feel my heart beat fast? i wantthis to last, need you by my side 'cause everytime we touch i feel the staticand everytime we kiss i reach for the skycan't you feel my heart beat slow? i can'tlet you go, want you in my life 'cause everytime we touch i get this feelingand everytime we kiss i swear i could flycan't you feel my heart beat fast? i wantthis to last, need you by my side 'cause everytime we touch your cruel device, your blood, like ice one look, could killmy pain, your thrill...

i wanna love you but i better not touchi wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stopi wanna kiss you but i want it too much i wanna taste you but your lips are venomouspoison you're poison running through my veinsyou're poison i don't wanna break these chains your mouth, so hotyour web, i'm caught your skin, so wetblack lace, on sweat i hear you calling and it's needles and pinsi wanna hurt you just to hear you screamingmy name don't wanna touch you but you're under my skin

i wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous poisonyou're poison running through my veins you're poison i don't wanna break these chains running deep inside my veinsvoice burning deep in side my veins one look could killmy pain your thrill... i don't wanna break these chainspoison your cruel deviceyour blood, like ice i hear you calling and it's needles and pinsi wanna hurt you just to hear you screaming my namedon't wanna touch you but you're under my skini wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous

poisonyou're poison running through my veins you're poisoni don't wanna break these chains... i'm tired of being what you want me to befeeling so faithless, lost under the surface don't know what you're expecting of meput under the pressure of walking in your shoes(caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) every step that i take is another mistake to you(caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) i'vebecome so numb i can't feel you therebecome so tired

so much more awarei'm becoming this all i want to dois be more like me and be less like you and be less like you can't you see that you're smothering meholding too tightly afraid to lose control cause everything that you thought i wouldbe has fallen apart right in front of you(caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) every step that i take is another mistake to you(caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) and every second i waste is more than i can take

something i'm waiting for show me how to lieyou're getting better all the time and turning all against the oneis an art that's hard to teach another clever wordsets off an unsuspecting herd and as you step back into linea mob jumps to their feet now dance, f*cker, danceman, he never had a chance and no one even knewit was really only you and now you steal awaytake him out today nice work you didyou're gonna go far, kid

with a thousand liesand a good disguise hit 'em right between the eyeshit 'em right between the eyes when you walk awaynothing more to say see the lightning in your eyessee 'em running for their lives slowly out of lineand drifting closer in your sights so play it out i'm wide awakeit's a scene about me there's something in your wayand now someone is gonna pay and if you can't get what you wantwell it's all because of me now dance, f*cker, danceman, i never had a chance

and now you'll lead the wayshow the light of day trust, deceived! now dance, f*cker, dancehe never had a chance so dance, f*cker, dancei never had a chance it was really only you clever alibislord of the flies raise your hands in the airspread some love everywhere place is here, time is nowriding waves, breaking out laser nights overtakeeveryday fades to grey

unity's meant to bewhen you fall, follow me tomorrow, never, understandswe live to love love to danceyou've got to give it all you can so give me more raise your hands!club is my salvation rock the floorintoxicating to the core spreading like a fever cross the land so dance 2 live,live to dance club is my salvationrock the floor

so raise your hands and give me moreyou never gonna get a second chance so dance 2 live,live to dance. raise your hands intoxicating to the core raise your hands! (take me to the ocean)(living life supreme.) (take me to the hot summer dream) celebrate the summerdive into the sea celebrate the feelingyou and me

take me to the oceanliving life supreme take me to the hot summer dream celebrate the summer i'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgunangel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun get out your guns, battle's begun,are you a saint or a sinner? if love's a fight, than i shall die,with my heart on a trigger they say before you start a war,you better know what you're fighting for well baby, you are all that i adore,if love is what you need, a soldier i will be i'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting 'tilthe war's won

i don't care if heaven won't take me backi'll throw away my faith babe, just to keep you safe don't you know you're everything i have? and i wanna live, not just survive, tonight sometimes to win, you've got to sindon't mean i'm not a believer and major tom will sing along,yeah, they still say i'm a dreamer i'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, i'm an angel with a shotgun,fighting 'til the war's won i don't care if heaven won't take me back and i wanna live, not just survive

and i'm gonna hide, hide, hide my wings tonight remembering me, discover and seeall over the world, shes known as a girl for those who are free, the mind shall bekey forgotten as the past, 'coz history will last god is a girl where ever you are do you believe it? can you receive it?god is a girl what ever you say do you believe it? can you receive it?god is a girl however you live do you believe it? can you receive it?god is a girl, she's only a girl do you believe it? can you receive it?

she wants to shine, forever in time she is so driven, she's always mineclearly and free, she wants you to be a part of the future, a girl like methere is a sky, illuminating us someone is out there, that we truly trustthere is a rainbow, for you and me a beautiful sunrise, eternallygod is a girl, wherever you are do you believe it, can you receive it?god is a girl, whatever you say do you believe it, can you receive it?god is a girl, however you live do you believe it, can you receive it?god is a girl, she's only a girl do you believe it, can you receive it

it's been long long time in darknessoh baby, heaven turned to hell i've cried a million tearsa million times in heartbreak hotel and after all these years of lonelinessthere must be a ray of light a little melody that fills the silencea dreamless lullaby it goesladida it goes around the world, around theladida and everybody's singing like thisladida a million miles away from homeladidadida

one more time it's ladidait goes around the world, around the ladida and everybody's singing like this ladida a million miles away from home ladidadida i've been waiting almost every dayfor this melody i've been waiting for lifetime babyendlessly i've been waiting waiting all my life for this magic melody and if you hear me now from outer space babe come and sing with me it goes ladida

one more time it's ladidait goes around the world, around the ladida and everybody's singing like this it goes around the world, around the ladida ladidait goes around the world, around the ladida one more time it's ladida yo listen up here's a storyabout a little guy that lives in a blue world and all day and all night and everything hesees is just blue like him inside and outside

blue his house with a blue little window and a blue corvetteand everything is blue for him and himself and everybody around'cause he ain't got nobody to listen to i'm blue da ba dee da ba die da ba dee da ba dieda ba dee da ba die i'm blue da ba dee da ba diei'm blue da ba dee da ba die i have a blue house with a blue windowblue is the colour of all that i wear blue are the streets and all the trees aretoo i have a girlfriend and she is so blue.blue are the people here that walk around,

blue like my corvette, it's in and outside.blue are the words i say and what i think. blue are the feelings that live inside me. and when the rain begins to fallyou ride my rainbow in the sky and i will catch you if you fallyou never have to ask me why and when the rain begins to fallill be the sunshine in your life you know that we could have it alland everything will be alright ride on time ride on timein my own reality we cross the linefor crystal eternity

ride on timeinto the open sea you'll be minethis is my fantasy this is my fantasy don't you knowlike the way i feel like the way i love youdon't you know, don't you know do you think i understand how you crashedinto my heart do you think i understand what i feel rightfrom the start do you believebelieve in a love like ours like i simply love with powerperfection unfold

do you believebelieve in the things i told you believe that i will hold youwhen you're feeling down do you think i'll make it right if i loveyou more and more every single day and night like i never didbefore don't you wanna know how i feel'cause the rain is gone don't you wanna know things will never bethe same don't you wanna knowthat it's you by far who made my life complete never gonna know, 'cause you never wanna know don't you wanna know

for all that i know, you're still living in me i don't get why you went away i wish i could turn back the cold hands of time i'm longing for you to be mine you're one in a million, you're once in a lifetime you made me discover one of the stars above us you made me believe in love in heaven above us remember the moments, alive in my dreamstill searching but you are not there i stare at your picture, feels sorrow andpain

can't wait till i feel you again c u 2nite c u 2nitec u 2nite cause i gotta c u 2nite cause i gotta c u 2nitegotta c u 2nite now that i'm feeling, hey-yo hey-hey-yo i see you tonight now that i'm thinking, hey-yohey-hey-yo hey-hey-yo

dj play that beat so we can dancebefore we hit the street who needs sleep?fill up the cast the bass is deep bring the heat, get the crowd movingi like it loud turn up the music the club's pash, she's outstandingit's amazing the way she's dancing so she looked at me and i looked at hertook her to the bar, as that's what she prefer she's a girl you really have fun withand of course i asked if she would come with i can take you back by tomorrowno regrets, no sorrow yeah the time is right for a magic night gotta see you tonightnow that i'm feeling, hey-yo

hey-hey-yosee you tonight i'm gonna rock this placei'm gonna tear it down gonna light it up'cause i love this sound i'm gonna move like hellgonna cast my spell 'cause i can see you tonightsee you tonight cause i can see you tonightsee you tonight cause i can see you tonight 'cause i gotta see you tonightsee you tonight i need some musici got the music

i need a melodyso here's a melody can you feel the music and the melody? i can feel it movingthrough my whole body (feel the melody) sound, it takes me higher to another place lose control of myself when i hear the bass so let the bass kick when i'm listening on my headphones (all alone)i'm taken to another world (other world) makes me feel like i can flylike i cannot ever die music is my only drug

(music is my only drug)so let the bass kick i need a melodywell here's a bassdrum call me obsess, call me insanesomething is creeping through my veins eyes can not seewhats underneath i can’t stop and you can’t stop mei’m gonna get this fire started, impossible for you to breathethe temperature is rising up (up) so hot! cause i’m burning up pyromania, pyromania ohpyromania, oh oh oh pyromania, pyromania oh oh oh

i must confess, a thousand degreesbring out the beast inside of me don’t be afraidit’s gonna melt your feels away i’m gonna get this fire started,impossible for you to breathe the temperature is rising up (up)so hot! and i’m burning up pyromania, pyromania oh oh ohpyromania, pyromania oh pyromania, oh oh ohpyromania, pyromania oh oh oh (heated heated up yap) pyro-pyro-mania-a-a the maniapyro-pyro-mania-a-a the mania so as the fire is running wildi will surrender to fahrenheit

and i don’t want to apologizeit’s getting hot, hot and i’m burning up! (mah mah mah mah) pyromania, pyromania oh oh oh(heated heated up yap) this is my melodyand it’s just a ravers fantasy cause i knowif you’re in love with me tonight we'll rave right through the night

0 Komentar untuk "gamer wallpaper hd"

Back To Top