gamer girl wallpaper


here we go again , here we go yo , here we go yo ow ow that really hurts ow ow seriously stop that hurts ah jocks love high school but for me it's a prison do you always have to hassle me right when i'm whizzin? yeah, i know you're burly and i know i'm girly , but could we go a day without me gettin' a swirly? i'm not gonna whine or pull a columbine , but the gloves are coming off when i see you online! yeah, sure in real life you can knock me on my face, but this s**t is going down in cyber space!

you better watch out in cyber space gonna disappear and never leave a trace gonna f' your ass up in cyber space i make my own rules in my virtual place i'm a word processor, you're a carbon copy i've got a hard drive and your diskette is floppy! wow! check out those vectors, i'd like to inspect her yeah..fat chance mr. pocket protector i know all the shortcuts and all the hot keys you're commodore 64 , i'm powerpc

so head on home so you can beat your meat wait! reboot, ctrl alt delete this neuromance makes my motherboard hot i'll slam some new ram in her expansion slot digital refinery, her digits are binary she said let's make out, i said "gawd finally!" stand back son, don't strut the professor from the looks of this girl i need a surge suppressor this dominatrix-el, array my pixels, finally someone's gonna touch my dick-sel . while you're begging chicks to come back to your place, i'll be having virtual intercourse in cyberspace

cock blocking your pal in cyber space i'm gonna kick your ass, albeit virtually it's every man for himself in cyberspace i'm stuck in this suit and i have to pee in cyberspace she called me her hero, but back in real life she's only ones and zeros my computer is busted and i'm stuck in this place and i want to go back to cyberspace wish to go back to cyberspace maybe they should try talking to real girls instead of inventing these virtual worlds

the key of awesome ! "what's up guys, thanks for watching!" what you may not know is this is part 3 in a trilogy, check out 1 and 2 and if you want to see this video in 3-d put on your 3-d glasses it's better than real life! and click right here

0 Komentar untuk "gamer girl wallpaper"

Back To Top